A port of call waiting to be discovered
The port of Saint-Mandrier is located at the very heart of the village near sandy beaches and a rocky coastline. 700 wet berths including 200 for use by visiting craft only
Maximum length: 18 m; Draught: 2.5 m
Commitment to Clean Ports
3 free grey water and black water pumps
Clean area: mini refuse centre (2008), boat waste collection
(paper, cardboard, kitchen waste, batteries, used oil, etc.)
- Weather station - Showers and toilets
- Access to water and electrical hook-up using top-up card on new landing stages
- Fax/photocopying Miscellaneous documentation (tourist guides, sea shuttle timetables, etc.
- Board for boat ads
- Containers for the recovery of used oil and batteries
- Chemical toilet pump-out
- Sailing clubs, diving club
- Lifeboat station
- Yachting clubs, sailing organisations, water tournaments, etc.
- Direct pedestrian access to city centre
- Local businesses (food, restaurants, bank, laundry open 7 days a week, internet cafe, security and boat maintenance)
- Sea shuttle to Toulon
2 quai Séverine, 83430 Saint-Mandrier
+33 (0)4 94 63 97 39 Fax: +33 (0)4 94 63 59 74
firstname.lastname@example.org - VHF channel: 9
• From 1 January to 31 January: From 08h00 to 17h00 Monday to Friday and from 08h00 to 16h00 on Saturdays
• From 1 February to 30 April: From 08h00 to 17h00 Monday to Friday and from 08h00 to 16h00 on Saturdays
• From 1 May to 30 June: From 08h00 to 17h00 Monday to Friday and from 08h00 to 16h00 on Saturdays
• From 1 July to 31 August: from 07h30 to 19h00 daily
• From 1 September to 31 November: From 08h00 to 18h00 Monday to Friday and from 08h00 to 16h00 on Saturdays
• From 1 December to 31 December: From 08h00 to 17h00 Monday to Friday and from 08h00 to 12h00 on Saturdays
That's it, I shall land directly at Toulon-Hyères...
Direct flights throughout the year: Paris-Orly, London, Brussels, Rome, Rotterdam, Brest.
For more information: www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr 0825 01 83 87 (0.12 € /min.)